| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wichita Falls, Tx in November is quite mild at 11.3 °C (52.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.8 °C (40.6 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in November is dry. A mere 39.1mm (1.5in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 10:44 long with an average length of 10:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Wichita Falls, Tx November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Wichita Falls, Tx:
- Kingfisher, Ok, Usa - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) N
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa - 177 kms (110 miles) NNE
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 143.2 kms (89 miles) NE
- Greenville, Tx, Usa - 238.4 kms (148.1 miles) ESE
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 179.4 kms (111.5 miles) SE
- Dallas, Texas, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) SE
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 148.6 kms (92.3 miles) SSE
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 223.3 kms (138.7 miles) SSE