Vs > Selagoncy
Wichita Falls, Tx vs Selagoncy Climate & Distance Between
Wichita Falls, Tx vs Aurora, Il, Usa
Wichita Falls, Tx vs Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa
Wichita Falls, Tx vs Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa
Wichita Falls, Tx vs Thompson, Mb, Canada
Selagoncy vs Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
Selagoncy vs Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Selagoncy vs Ajan, Russia
Selagoncy vs Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa
Storm Lake, Ia vs Vigna Di Valle
Pureora Forest vs London, England
Miyakonojo vs Kimberley
Ahmedabad vs Sault Ste Marie, On
- The distance between Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa and Selagoncy, Russia is approximately 8,526 km or 5,298 mi.
- To reach Wichita Falls, Tx in this distance one would set out from Selagoncy bearing 27.5° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Wichita Falls, Tx bearing 167.1° or SSE .
- Wichita Falls, Tx has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Selagoncy has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Wichita Falls, Tx is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Selagoncy is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 30.5 °C (54.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.2 °C (56.2°F) less in Wichita Falls, Tx. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 442 mm (17.4 in) more which is equivalent to 442 l/m² (10.85 US gal/ft²) or 4,420,000 l/ha (472,527 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32.1° higher in Wichita Falls, Tx than in Selagoncy.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Wichita Falls, Tx relative to Selagoncy. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Selagoncy vs Wichita Falls, Tx
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -14 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Wichita Falls, Tx vs Burundi, Burundi
Wichita Falls, Tx vs Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay
Wichita Falls, Tx vs Eskridge, Ks, Usa
Wichita Falls, Tx vs Nancy, France
Selagoncy vs Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar
Selagoncy vs Asosan, Japan
Selagoncy vs Sarzana/ Luni, Italy
Selagoncy vs Yamaguchi, Japan
Princeton, In vs Hoyvík/ Tórshavn
Damazin vs Omarama, Tara Hills
Arauca vs Eureka, Sd
Nzerekore vs Cairo, Illinois
Wichita Falls, Tx vs Selagoncy Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Wichita Falls, Tx
- Kingfisher, Ok, Usa - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) N
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa - 177 kms (110 miles) NNE
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 143.2 kms (89 miles) NE
- Greenville, Tx, Usa - 238.4 kms (148.1 miles) ESE
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 179.4 kms (111.5 miles) SE
- Dallas, Texas, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) SE
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 148.6 kms (92.3 miles) SSE
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 223.3 kms (138.7 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Selagoncy